ANSLEY PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT RISK DISCLOSURE:
Interests in any open fund are offered only pursuant to the terms of a Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”), which is furnished only to qualified investors on a confidential basis for their consideration in connection with the private offering of limited partnership interests. The Information contained on this website may not be reproduced or redistributed without the written approval of Ansley Park Capital Management.
No person has been authorized to make any statement concerning any private placement other than as set forth in the Memorandum, and such statements, if made, may not be relied upon. The information contained on this website is qualified in its entirety by the more complete information contained in the Memoranda. This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any interests in any private fund offered through Ansley Park Capital Management, or Ansley Park Capital, LLC. The Manager, its affiliates and Ansley Park Capital LLC, make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website.
Investors should note the following regarding alternative investments:
Most alternative investment assets are held by institutional investors or accredited, high-net-worth individuals because of their complex nature, limited regulations and relative lack of liquidity. Alternative investments include hedge funds, managed futures, real estate, commodities and derivatives contracts.
Alternative investments are favored mainly because their returns have a low correlation with those of standard asset classes. Because of this, many large institutional funds such as pensions and private endowments have begun to allocate a small portion (typically less than 10%) of their portfolios to alternative investments such as hedge funds and private equity funds.
About alternative investment products, including real estate investments, notes & debentures, hedge funds and private equity, currencies, commodities, CFD’s, and structured products, managed futures, and derivatives:
– They are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors.
– They are speculative and involve a high degree of risk.
– Investors could lose all or a substantial amount of their investment.
– Interests may be illiquid and there may be significant restrictions in transfer. There is no secondary market for interests, and none is expected to develop.
– They may be leveraged, and their performance may be volatile.
– They have high fees and expenses that will reduce returns.
– They may involve complex tax structures.
– They may involve structures or strategies that may cause delays in important tax information being sent to investors.
– They and their managers/advisers may be subject to various conflicts of interest.
– They may hold concentrated positions with a limited number of investments.
– They, or their underlying fund investments, may invest a substantial portion of their assets in emerging markets, which could mean higher risk.
– The list set forth here is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures associated with such investments and is subject to the more complete risk and disclosures contained in the applicable confidential offering documents.
– The investment manager has total trading authority over fund investments. The use of a single adviser applying generally similar trading programs could mean lack of diversification and, consequently, higher risk.
– An investment in the Funds involves risk, including loss of principal.
– Asset allocation cannot assure a profit nor protect against a loss.
– Private Equity investments are subject to various risks depending on their underlying investments, which could include, but are not limited to, additional liquidity risk, industry risk, non-U.S. security risk, currency risk, credit risk, managed portfolio risk and derivatives risk (derivatives risk is the risk that the value of the investment’s and/or portfolio company’s derivative investments will fall because of pricing difficulties or lack of correlation with the underlying investment). There are inherent risks in investing in private equity companies, which encompass financial institutions or vehicles whose principal business is to invest in and lend capital to privately-held companies. Generally, little public information exists for private and thinly traded companies, and there is a risk that investors may not be able to make a fully informed investment decision.
– Private Equity Investment companies may have relatively concentrated investment portfolios, consisting of a relatively small number of holdings. A consequence of this limited number of investments is that the aggregate returns realized may be adversely impacted by the poor performance of a small number of investments, or even a single investment, particularly if a company experiences the need to write down the value of an investment.
– For a more complete discussion of risks relating to these types of investments, qualified prospective investors should consult the Memorandum of Ansley Park Capital, LLC.
– For purposes of complying with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®), the firm is defined as “Ansley Park Capital Management”.
– Unless otherwise noted, all information contained herein is sourced from Ansley Park Capital Management internal data. The content included herein has been shared with various in-house departments within the member companies of Ansley Park Capital Management in the ordinary course of completion. All Ansley Park Capital Management member companies comply with the confidentiality requirements of their respective jurisdictions.
– Parts of this presentation may be based on information received from sources we consider reliable. We do not represent that all of this information is accurate or complete, however, and it may not be relied upon as such.
– An investor should consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Please contact a member of our investor relations team, or call 888.898.8733 for more information.